How Women Lead Differently In Africa – Melanie HawkenAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
How women lead differently in Africa
MELANIE HAWKEN VOL 2 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Melanie Hawken, soon to be one of the most powerful voices for African Women Entrepreneurs. We discuss why and how women lead differently in Africa, what drives them and what is the foundation of their value system.
Melanie Hawken is the founding member and CEO of Lionesses of Africa. She is also Editor for this digital community of 120 000 women in 35 countries which is growing rapidly. The past 10 years she was a journalist in Africa and now created a powerful social enterprise to support the needs of African women entrepreneurs.
In the interview you will find out:
- How Lionesses of Africa movement started with a book concept
- What kind of women succeed by following her passions
- What drives African women to take their power back
- Why women give back in Africa to their own community
- Why is different in the value system of the women here in Africa
- How to aspire the next generation of daughters
- Just how women lead by example
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.