What is a conscious relationship?Adele Green
Let love grow in a conscious relationship
What is a conscious relationship?
Rum said what you are seeking is also seeking you!
In this article you will learn:
- 3 tips stating to what a conscious relationship is
- The difference between a normal and conscious relationship
- Discover the conscious relationship signifier
- What makes this a new kind of relationship
- How to know if it is for you
- The payoff
- The reasons to consider it
Often asked but seldom answered…
There is all this talk about conscious relationships, but most people still don’t know what it is about because you do not find much on Google.
FACT: One study concluded that six out of 10 people admitted to not knowing how to improve their relationships.
A conscious relationship consists between two people when at least one the partners is aware of reflection as a form of personal growth.
I like to explain it as a mirror-relationship, where your projections bounce back at you. A projection is when what you are assuming about what is going on and what you say is about the other person, is in fact actually about you.