The Inside Story From a Cancer Survivor – Andri VermaakAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
The inside story of a cancer survivor
ANDRI VERMAAK VOL 1 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Andri Vermaak, who survived a rare cancer and now shares her most vulnerable moments to give hope to other women for whom this disease might seem overwhelming.
Andri shares her vulnerability, coping skills and some of the most important aspects that helped her to survive her rare cancer diagnosis.
In the interview you will find out:
- Being diagnosed with a rare appendix cancer worldwide
- How cancer can be diagnosed without symptoms
- Primary and Secondary cancers
- Dealing with the emotions of finding out you have cancer
- Life changes when you are diagnosed
- Denial of cancer and the mindset change
- Getting a new perspective with disease in a normal life
- The importance of support
- Coping skills and tips
- Dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy mentally
- What helped her to get a grip on her situation.
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.