The Best Relationship Advice After A BreakupAdele Green
As the author of a spiritual-values relationship book, especially after being married for the third time, I share my lessons of relationships, here: This is the best advice after a breakup that I can offer you.
In this article you will learn that:
- Relationships are so much more than what your parents taught you
- Relationships have a hidden purpose
- There is no better way to learn who you are than through a relationship
- Whilst transforming, relationships offer the safest place in which to be vulnerable
- Women have hidden unspoken needs – get this and you will never have to play games again
How I ended up being married three times –
I do not pretend to know all there is about relationships. I still consider myself a novice because there is so much to learn. Bu I learned more about relationships from being married three times, than I did from any book I had ever read. I was married at 23 (the marriage-ready age of my generation) and widowed at 28. I remarried at 30 and was divorced at the age of 40. In 2013 I married my soul mate. After vision-quests to places like Peru and Hawaii, I finally realized what being married to three separate partners to that degree alone could teach me … that there were some very visible patterns about me within the context of relationships.
Who do you blame when things go wrong?
If I blamed my partners for the same thing each time, the question was “Did I pick the same type of partner each time?” Or, was what I blamed them for simply my own projection. The answer pointed back at me, via their reflection.