How To Choose Success In Life – Gaynor YoungAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
How to choose success in life
GAYNOR YOUNG VOL 1 OF 2
Adele Green interviews Gaynor Young, who shares her experience on stage in Camelot, the fall that left her completely disabled, and how one can choose success in life still.
Gaynor, or #earear as she is known, became synonyms for overcoming overwhelming odds. Her early life as actress became famous after her accident in Camelot, and she has come back with such an authentic voice.
In the interview you will find out:
- What is Gaynor’s story and what had happened to her.
- What it was like for her to have only 2% of hearing in one ear for almost half of her life.
- How trauma can affect our outlook in life.
- What the feminine energy in us is like in real life.
- What our hearing allow us to appreciate about what we take for granted
- How easily a normal life can change into being disabled
- How medial technology can transform lives.
- What it is like to be completely deaf
- What it means to consciously choose how we live our lives
- How to to deal with the loss of an old better life
- How Gaynor chose to change her disadvantage into her successful life.
- What it was like to accept being disabled.
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.