The Right Way To Deal With Emotional Boundaries – Heidi SawyerAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
The right way to deal with emotional boundaries
HEIDI SAWYER VOL 3 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Heidi Sawyer, Hay House Author and Highly Intuitive Sensitive, and they discuss the difference between barriers and boundaries for emotions, and how to develop empathic leadership.
Heidi Sawyer, is a natural Intuitive-Sensitive with a unique understanding of sensitive people. Heidi is known for her powerful techniques to reveal and work with the deepest parts of your psyche. Her speciality is highly intuitive people, knowing who they are, what affects them in life, and how to engage their incredible skills. Heidi helps intuitive-sensitive people understand their inner-world, she does this using methods to access their subconscious for interpretation, healing and transformation. As an author and online trainer, Heidi speaks regularly at mind & body conferences in the UK and Ireland, her popular webinars and online courses are enjoyed by thousands of intuitive-sensitives worldwide.
In the interview you will find out:
- The development cycle of of sensitive people
- How normal and intuitive people experience the world differently
- If being a sensitive is a punishment
- How to deal with sensitivity in a healthy way
- Find out if putting up emotional boundaries is the only way to deal with feeling too much as a sensitive
- What is the right way to deal with emotional boundaries so we do not have to withdraw
- How to avoid people invading our space and stop wasting our energy
- How to own your power and still be authentic
- How to keep your heart open and kind
- A fresh perspective on ego mortality
- Find out why some people ‘invade’ our space and what we can do about it
- Find out if you are really good enough
- When we tell what we know and when not
- Find out why we develop an auto-immune disease
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
YOU CAN GET HEIDI SAWYER’s POPULAR BOOK HERE: