Revealing the secrets of women who leave menAdele Green
Revealing the secrets of women who leave men
This interview expose much about what many women who leave their relationships go through during, before and after a separation. Learn why women scare men and they go through keeping that a secret.
This is for you if you are thinking about a separation, have been separated or even if you want to go on with your life understanding what happened.
This episode of “Start over find happiness” talks about women transitioning in relationships and what they really need.
I was interviewed by Lindsey Ellison on her Radio show ‘Start over Find Happiness’, about women who leave their relationships and the journey they go through.
Lindsey asks some specific questions about the transformation women experience and I share details about:
- the difference between women before and during transformation
- what keeps us in or motivates us to leave a relationship
- questioning the status quo
- how we start to think differently and what creates it
- what we are looking for as women
- the understanding of connecting or not connecting in relationships
- how long it takes
- does this also happen to men
- what makes women empathic
- how to learn to connect
- when women need validation
- what women really need
- hiding what they feel
- the role of the feminine
- if men only knew this
- why women scare men
- the lengths we go to understand the confusion
- and so much more about the values of a conscious relationship
TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW YOU NEED TO LOGIN OR REGISTER A FREE ACCOUNT AND RETURN TO THIS PAGE