What are you doing to make a differenceAdele Green
I want to share with you why I became a coach. I know that this will help you on your own journey to make a difference. An overnight success is always preceded by a lifetime of preparation. Find out if you are ready to do what it takes to make a difference.
It is important to understand your BIG WHY. Because your BIG WHY drives you; it inspires you to start implementing; and it stops you from procrastinating. And, if you are reading to the end you will discover my little nugget of gold to help you move forward.
- Why do you need a reason “A BIG WHY”
- How will you benefit from knowing my story?
- How I gave up my old life
- How I transitioned between two lives
- How I answered my soul’s call
- Using my intuition
- What happened when I opened my own business
- What was my my “BIG WHY” and how it impacted on my business
- Do you qualify to participate in the challenge?
- How I serve you
- What is the challenge?
In the spirit of Aloha I have a disclaimer to make: there will be a challenge at the end of this blog! And, the challenge, if you choose to participate in it, will support you to move the energy of what your heart desires to become much more real, much sooner.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
This morning after my quiet time I felt inspired to share with you why I became a coach. I’ve been dark recently, mostly due to technology breaking down and also because I have been away on holiday to most the beautiful place on earth. I have been unable to connect with the world fully and are still getting back on track slowly.
Sometimes a disconnection from our everyday life is important to show us just how much more impactful we can be than before. It is my intention to help you make a difference with what is inside you.
Before I share I my story…
This is how you will benefit from it:
- My research with several of of my clients have indicated that many of you feel overwhelmed by the bigness of making a difference.
- Your dreams are big (big pause) and you do not know where to start. When you look at someone else’s journey it is easier to see how it can easily be you. Do what you need while it is still small. Later it gains momentum and impact. Making a difference seldom starts big.
- I want you…, whether you are a blogger, podcaster, mom who wants to do something online, create a business around a book or become an influencer in social media or speaking, to know that it is a journey that you follow one guided step after another.
- Some clients indicated to me that their big ideas are never implemented. So I want to show you how to start implementing and move beyond ideas.
- You can start to implement something straight away from what you learn here. It will show the Universe just how committed you are to do what you feel in your heart to move forward in what will make a difference.