Economics Of The Heart Life – Dawn LindbergAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
Economics of the heart life – the pros and cons of living it
DAWN LINDBERG VOL 2 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Dawn Lindberg, who talks freely about the voice of women, economics and the Vagina Monologues. We discuss how theatre can be used to empower women and what many discuss as taboo to liberate women and teach men.
Des and Dawn is a famous singing duo in the Entertainment industry and spoke out during the apartheid era. They were recently appointed “Living Legends” by the Minister of Arts and Culture in South Africa. Dawn is half Afrikaans and half Jewish and born in Durban South Africa. She is a freelance actress and created the Naledi Theatre Awards to honour excellence in the industry in 2004, was nominated as Top Women Achiever and was a finalist in the Miss SA competition.
In the interview you will find out:
- What it was like living a life as a banned performer
- The benefits and disadvantages of being a female entrepreneur
- Going after your dreams
- The impact of the voice of women
- Pleasure of the clitoris and vagina for women
- Colluding of women and mutilation
- Tears and crowds as women are opened up
- Her own abuse as a child was opened by Vagina Monologues
- What suppression creates in society and religious systems
- Conservative sexual positions
- The impact of authority figures and prescribed roles for gender
- Sexual orientation and what happens when you are gay, lesbian etc
- Making an impact and being affirmed
- Why the Naledi Awards is hard work but really an important reward
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.