Developing Sensitive Women’s Intuition – Heidi SawyerAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
Developing sensitive women’s intuition
HEIDI SAWYER VOL 1 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Heidi Sawyer, Hay House Author and Highly Intuitive Sensitive, and they discuss how trauma is linked to a nervous sensitive system as it opens us up to connect with ourselves.
Heidi Sawyer, is a natural Intuitive-Sensitive with a unique understanding of sensitive people. Heidi is known for her powerful techniques to reveal and work with the deepest parts of your psyche. Her speciality is highly intuitive people, knowing who they are, what affects them in life, and how to engage their incredible skills. Heidi helps intuitive-sensitive people understand their inner-world, she does this using methods to access their subconscious for interpretation, healing and transformation. As an author and online trainer, Heidi speaks regularly at mind & body conferences in the UK and Ireland, her popular webinars and online courses are enjoyed by thousands of intuitive-sensitives worldwide.
In the interview you will find out:
- What trauma activates in human development
- What happens to sensitive and intuitive people
- How your intuition develops
- How to recognise if you are an intuitive
- How to recognise if yo are a sensitive
- To know if you are just sensitive or intuitive-sensitive
- Understand why you want to contribute as a woman
- Understand why you are a pattern breaker
- The purpose of trauma in childhood
- Why we need to feel understood
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.