Success Factors & The Impact Of Early Success – Nathan McCreeAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
The impact of early success in life
NATHAN MCCREE VOL 1 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Nathan McCree, who talks freely about the early life of how he became famous for composing the music for an overnight success in the gaming industry: Tomb Raider still being sold 20 years later.
Nathan McCree is famous for composing the music for Tomb Raider in 1996. One day he was a music writer in the gaming industry and the next day his boss arrived at work with his new Ferrari. He now lives in the Czech Republic and freelances worldwide composing audio, sound effects and voice overs.
In the interview you will find out:
- What it was like to hit it big straight away
- What it is like to still be famous
- More about the creation of the world of gaming
- How music can impact on many people
- Get advice for be successful early
- Dealing with your expectations versus reality
- What happens if we are unprepared for success
- Money and success
- How Lara Croft set the president for gaming for women
- What is girl power?
- Why Tomb Raider changed gaming forever?
- Did Lara Croft become a new icon and why did she challenge gender roles?
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.