How To Live After A Cancer Diagnosis – Andri VermaakAdele Green
Naked with Adele CHAT SHOW presents:
How to live after a cancer diagnosis
ANDRI VERMAAK VOL 3 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Andri Vermaak, who survived a rare cancer and now shares her most vulnerable moments to give hope to other women for whom this disease might seem overwhelming.
Andri shares how she learned to value herself from having cancer, surviving her rare cancer diagnosis. She explains what she now takes responsibility for and what not.
In the interview you will find out:
- What is a victim? When does being diagnosed makes a victim of you?
- Maintaining independence
- What should cancer victims focus on
- The value of a positive mindset
- Acceptance vs giving up hope
- Finding who really cares about you
- Telling people you have cancer with a special intention
- Support comes from being positive
- Cancer makes you strong
- Dealing with the fear of cancer
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.